2.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I had a flight with Pegasus Airlines from Istanbul to Frankfurt.When I received one of my baggage I noticed that one of the wheels was broken and lost.

I made a complaint in Frankfurt airport baggage claim office. And then I made another complaint through airlines website. They got in touch with me and they offered less than the retail price of this baggage, and the reason is it is used. With the price they offer I can not even buy a similar baggage or fix it because it is impossible to find similar wheel to replace.

It has been 2 months that I have been in touch with airline and they keep sending me same refund form which I filled up and sent back twice.

I don`t think they take the case serious and they are not willing to compensate their mistake.I will never fly with pegasus airlines again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Pegasus Airlines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pegasus Airlines.

Had an Experience with Pegasus Airlines?

Comments