Pegasus Airlines - WORST AIRLINES EVER
I have travelled last week with pegasus airlines from Paris to Beirut. I have purchased 10 extra kilos and paid 60€ for an extra baggage, and when I arrived I was surprised by both of them getting damaged!!
The biggest shock I got was when I arrived home and opened the baggages, my items inside of them were all wet (in both baggages)
I wish I could upload some pictures to show the damage they caused to my bags and items inside! I do not understand how such thing could happen! I do not know if the person who was moving them was having a bad day or something, but all my things are ruined! I was lucky not to have books or electronics in the bags!
I travel a lot, and this is the first time that such thing has ever happened to me!
I contacted Pegasus airlines to ask for a compensation and this was their reply:
"On behalf of Pegasus Airlines we are sorry for the baggage irregularity. May we remind you, according to the Civil Aviation and Pegasus Airlines procedures, Pegasus Airlines accepts no responsibility for damage caused by any of the following:
· Minor scratches, holes, cuts
· Dampness or being wet
· Damage to the wheels, handles, straps or zips of any item of baggage
· Damage caused by badly packed or heavy items"
I do not understand how a self respected company do not take responsibility of the damage they cause to their client?!
This is the last time I use their services! and I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE USE THEM EITHER!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Level of Comfort|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "On May 30, 2016 I traveled from KL - Perth. I wheeled my custom made wheelchair to the plane door. When I disembarked it was not waiting at the door..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."