Featured Not resolved
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I have travelled last week with pegasus airlines from Paris to Beirut. I have purchased 10 extra kilos and paid 60€ for an extra baggage, and when I arrived I was surprised by both of them getting damaged!!

The biggest shock I got was when I arrived home and opened the baggages, my items inside of them were all wet (in both baggages)

I wish I could upload some pictures to show the damage they caused to my bags and items inside! I do not understand how such thing could happen! I do not know if the person who was moving them was having a bad day or something, but all my things are ruined! I was lucky not to have books or electronics in the bags!

I travel a lot, and this is the first time that such thing has ever happened to me!

I contacted Pegasus airlines to ask for a compensation and this was their reply:

"On behalf of Pegasus Airlines we are sorry for the baggage irregularity. May we remind you, according to the Civil Aviation and Pegasus Airlines procedures, Pegasus Airlines accepts no responsibility for damage caused by any of the following:

· Minor scratches, holes, cuts

· Dampness or being wet

· Damage to the wheels, handles, straps or zips of any item of baggage

· Damage caused by badly packed or heavy items"

I do not understand how a self respected company do not take responsibility of the damage they cause to their client?!

This is the last time I use their services! and I DO NOT RECOMMEND THAT ANYONE USE THEM EITHER!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst experience ever. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of pegasus airlines baggage policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Pegasus Airlines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pegasus airlines baggage policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pegasus Airlines.

Had an Experience with Pegasus Airlines?

Comments

Same situation happend to me last week. The worst Airlines ever.